Broken windows are, well, a pain. But Block & Olson Glass has you covered. We service and replace insulated and single pane windows, patio doors, and even screens. Our technicians have decades of experience, which means no matter how old the home, we’ve got the skills to get it fixed.
We also replace those fogged up windows. Our northwest weather is tough on dual pane windows. Usually, south facing windows fog up first, but most dual panes have about 10 years before their seals begin to fail. That’s why all our windows come with a 10 year warranty. If any problem should occur within that 10 years, other than breakage or water damage, we’ll replace the windows with no cost. Our workmanship carries a lifetime warranty.
We always offer free estimates. Just call for an appointment, and we’ll come out to your home, measure your window, and give you quote the same day. Since we buy our windows locally, you’ll generally get your new windows within a week. Here are some tips to get prepared:
- We measure most windows from the outside, so we shouldn’t need in
- Plan on having us around for about an hour for every window repared
- Allow more time for second story windows
- We’ll need access to the window from both inside and out when replacing
- Don’t worry about the broken glass; we’ll clean it up
- We require payment upon completion, cash, check, or charge
There are many other glass needs in your home, and we can serve them all. Here are just a few of the other residential glass services we offer:
- Glass table tops
- Interior mirrors
- Glass shelving
- Glass cabinet door
- Window screens
- Window balances
- Window latched and locks
- And much more…
We love to speak with our customers, so if you have any questions about a service you don’t see here, please contact us!